CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY
Representing Clients In Wayne County, Oakland County, And All Over The State Of Michigan.
- Felony larceny from a motor vehicle expunged against a very deserving client after fifty years in Macomb County.
- Felony delivery/ manufacture of a controlled substance expunged from client’s record after 10 years in Oakland County.
- Assault case dismissed after a successful evidentiary hearing regarding police destruction of evidence in Detroit.
Case dismissed at preliminary exam clearing my client of 2 counts of felonious assault, 4th degree child abuse and domestic violence.
- 3rd degree criminal sexual conduct for 17 year old client reduced to HTYA and no jail time in Washtenaw County.
- 1st degree criminal sexual conduct for 17 year old client reduced to HYTA and no jail time in Washtenaw County.
Father of two found not guilty at trial of 4th degree child abuse, domestic violence, and assault in battery in Detroit.
Domestic violence case dismissed against mother attempting to pick her child up from joint parenting time in Detroit.
Young man in Macomb County gets charge of Domestic Violence dismissed, as well as a felony probation violation and Personal Protection Order.
Domestic violence and malicious destruction of property dismissed at final pretrial against young man in detroit.
Not guilty verdict at trial for man charged with assault by strangulation and domestic violence in Washtenaw County.
Male charged with assault by strangulation, domestic violence, and interference with a telecommunications device reduced to misdemeanor aggravated domestic violence in Washtenaw County.
DUI & Possession
Other Succesful Cases
- Stalking and Malicious Use of Telecommunications Device dismissed against female client in Detroit.
- Malicious Destruction of Property, throwing objects at vehicles causing property damage, and littering dismissed against teenage boy with payment of restitution in Wayne County.
- Felony expungement was granted for a 73-year-old client who had been plagued by charges from 1966.
- Motion granted to return a client’s child to their loving home after 7 long months of seperation.