Detroit Aggravated Assault Lawyer

Removing Past Crimes From Your Records

Michigan law allows you to petition to have your record expunged for the following circumstances:

  • If you have been convicted of no more than one felony and no more than two misdemeanors - you can petition to have the felony conviction set aside.
  • If you have been convicted of two or fewer misdemeanors and not other felonies/misdemeanor offenses - you can petition to have one or both of the misdemeanors convictions set aside.

Having your records sealed means that they will no longer be in public view. So in most cases - for employment purposes for example - you won't have to disclose that you were convicted of a crime.

In order to be eligible, you must wait five years after your conviction.

Let Michigan Attorney help you to clear your record so you can truly start leaving your past behind you.

Over the years, Ashlee worked as a Criminal Sexual Conduct Attorney for many clients across Michigan state. 

Start with a free consultation and let's see what we can get done.

Connect with Me for a free consultation

Scroll to Top